200 Hour Multistyle Yoga Course
Jiva Yoga Academy offers a unique Multiple Yoga Teacher Training Course specifically designed for students looking to immerse themselves in an all-inclusive exploration of yoga. This multi-faceted course incorporates key elements of our most popular courses – Hatha and Ashtanga – and combines them with studies of Naturopathy & Ayurveda/Emotional blockage treatment to provide students a holistic and empowering journey towards the inner self. By completing this course, you will be able to teach yoga and offer your future students basic insights to balancing the doshas, correct eating habits for the body types and how to bring the body back into homeostasis through natural means.
This Teacher Training Course with holistic, traditional teachings of the sacred yogic path at our core, our objective is to deliver an authentic yoga experience to students and help transform them into certified teachers, as well as experienced and passionate yoga practitioners.
Our comprehensive training courses are conducted by highly experienced and dedicated yoga masters who seek to infuse real traits of a yogi in those who come to practice and study yoga at Jiva Yoga Academy. We believe in sharing the yoga system in a way that brings proper balance between the bodies, minds and souls of our students so that they may bring more happiness, stability, and peace into their lives.
As a student of our 200 Hour Multiple Yoga TTC, you will have the opportunity to fully embrace the ancient lifestyle of the yogic path through in-depth exploration of yoga. Your physical practice will be accompanied by traditional teachings of ancient yogi practices of Pranayama, Meditation, Shatkarmas and Anatomy, taking you on a holistic, spiritual path to uncovering the secrets within.
This course is Yoga Alliance Certified (USA). Upon completion of the course, you will recieve a certificate in your name with a life-long validity, allowing you to teach yoga worldwide.
Why Join Jiva Yoga Academy?
- By providing the ultimate blend of yoga styles with practical healing techniques from Ayurveda or emotional blockage treatment and Naturopathy.
- The course follows high quailty standards by including subjects such as asanas, naturopathy, pranayamas, mantra chanting, meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle and other time-honoured yoga techniques,.
- This course will enable you to develop your own unique teaching style that will set you apart from the rest.
- Our teachers are highly skilled in adapting their lessons to suit your ability – so if you are just starting on your yoga path, or your are already an advanced practitioner looking to expand your knowledge, this course is for you.
- Three daily freshly made vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and chai, tea, cofee or fresh juice are included in the price. The food is fully prepared hygienically and the vegetables are organic.
- We offer comfortable accommodation, the rooms are equipped with basic and luxury services. Along with those, there are facilities running hot shower, and other activities that make the stay comfortable. The institute comprises of all the modern amenities.
- Private accommodation for 26 days with your own private bathroom
- All meals including chai – food is prepared as per the yogi lifestyle, and is sourced from local growers as per the season. We have a strong focus on balanced and nutritious meals.
- According to time if there are availability you have excursions on days off, trekking, local sightseeing etc.
- Yoga materials, including textbook, yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti and notebook.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga alliance Certificate
- Pick up from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant)
What Will You Learn?
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over 100 asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Teaching Methodolgies: Principles of demonstration, Observing, assisting and correcting, Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, Voice projection, floor presence, The student’s process of learning Planning and structuring a class, Alignment and hands-on-adjustments, Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequencing of classes, Symptoms of a good teacher, Demonstration, Individual care of each student, Proper alignment and conduct a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment.
Detailed Course Content
- Sun salutation
- Moon salutation
- Parsvakonasna 1
- Parsvakonasna 2
- Parivaritparsvakonasana 1
- Parivaritparsvakonasana 2
- Virbhadrasana 1
- Virbhadrasana 2
- VirBhadrasana 3
- Hast uttanasana
- Pad hastasana
- Ashvasanchalan asana
- Ashtangnamaskara asana
- Shashank asana
- Raj kapotasana
Ayurveda is a more than 10,000-year-old system of natural healing that has its origins in the Vedic culture of India. Although suppressed during years of foreign occupation, Ayurveda has been enjoying a major resurgence in both its native land and throughout the world. Tibetan medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine both have their roots in Ayurveda. Early Greek medicine also embraced many concepts originally described in the classical Ayurvedic medical texts dating back several thousands of years. During the course you will explore the following aspects of this amazing healing modality:
- Ayurvedic Philosophy & History
- Exploring doshas and the elements
- Diagnostic techniques of imbalances and disease
- Pathology of disease
- Pulse readings
- Body constitutions
- Balancing the doshas
- Ayurvedic diet
- Daily habits to balance energies
- Prevention and maintenance of health
Emotional Blockage Treatment
- Body points
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern.
- Sun Salutation A
- Sun Salutation B
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D
- Eka Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana
- JanuSirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- SuptaPadangusthasana A & B
Yoga, Ayurveda and Naturopathy is an ancient Indian technique which helps in the detoxification and cleansing of the body which leads to the elimination of various diseases in the body. Naturopathy works with the help of Five elements: Air, Water, Fire, Space and Earth.
- Cleansing through Breath(Air): How a breath helps to cure an individual physical, mental, emotional and economical issues of life. Here we also teach how one change the various physical and mental patterns with breath.
- Cleansing through water: Water plays a significant role in our life, as we all know that our whole body is comprised of 70% of water.Here we teach how water helps in balancing our life. Our body has two things one is Acid and other is alkaline, and it is very essential to main rain balance of acid and alkaline in body, so how just by drinking of right amount water we can balance our physical, emotional and mental body. Water therapy techniques are also taught which helps in curing various diseases from body.
- Cleansing with Mud(Earth): How we use Mud for therapy is being taught over here.
- Cleansing through Fasting (Space): Fasting plays a significant role in the detoxification of our body and how flow energy works during fasting in our body is also explained here.
- Cleansing through Fire: Fasting and heat therapy goes hand in hand and how it works will be explained to you.
A highly powerful and liberating practice, Meditation is one of the most important aspects of yoga. Whilst meditation has become a widely known term, travelling the path and achieving true meditation is often difficult for many. Learn how to establish a meaningful practice and how to teach this to others. During the course, many facets of Meditation will be explored:
- What is Meditation
- ‘How To’
- Practical Tips
- Group chanting
- Yoga Nidra
- Chakra Meditation
- Guided Practice
During this course we will focus following point.
- What is yoga?
- Patanjali yoga sutra
- Karma yoga
- Bhakti yoga
- Sankhya yoga
- Raj yoga
- Nada yoga
- Hatha yoga
- Gyan yoga
- Three heterodox scripture
- Six orthodox scripture
- Four vedas
- Five bodies
- Mantras explanation
- How to control the mind
- How to karma work
- Rubber neti
Pranayama improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind, it is ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga.
- Pranayama’s introduction
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Shitali pranayama
- Surya bhedi pranayama
|Pranayama||06:30 AM – 07:30 AM|
|Hatha Yoga||08:00 AM – 09:30 AM|
|Breakfast||09:30 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Philosophy||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Lunch||12:30 PM – 01:30 PM|
|Anatomy||03:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
|Tea/Cofee/Juice||04:00 PM – 04:30 PM|
|Ashtanga Yoga||05:00 PM – 06:30 PM|
|Meditation||07:00 PM – 08:00 PM|
|Dinner||08:15 PM – 09:00 PM|
|Course Dates||Fee (Shared Room)||Fee (Private Room)|
|01/12/2020 – 23/12/2020||$1050||$1250|
|05/01/2021 – 30/01/2021||$1050||$1250|
|03/02/2021 – 28/02/2021||$1050||$1250|
|03/03/2021 – 28/03/2021||$1050||$1250|
|03/04/2021 – 28/04/2021||$1050||$1250|
|03/05/2021 – 28/05/2021||$1050||$1250|