If you are searching to advance your skills in yoga then you are at the right place at Jiva Yoga. In this 300 hrs Teacher Training we will guide you from beginning stages into advanced stages of the ancient styles of Yoga.
For those who completed a 200 hours Yoga Teacher training this teacher training course might be a unique chance to deepen your practice and learn a wider variety of Yogic teachings.
The medium of communication in this course is English, so it requires a certain amount of proficiency in the language to be able to handle and respond to the instructions and lectures. There are no educational requirements to join. As long as you come with an open mind and kind attitude you are most welcome to join.
The age of the candidate shouldn’t be less than 18 or more than 60 at the time of admission.
300hrs Yoga Training is suitable for-
This Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed by the experienced Yoga Teachers of Jiva Yoga Academy. While making the outline of the course we went on putting a lot of emphasis on the needs of a beginner as well as the intermediate practitioner of Yoga.
So, this course not only guides the beginner towards their first step into the world of Yoga but at the same time helps the intermediate practitioner to move forward in their journey with clear directions.
Which Style we teach at Jiva Yoga in India?
The teacher training will cover Hatha yoga, second series of Ashtanga Yoga, pranayama, yogic philosophy/ethics/lifestyle, anatomy and physiology, teaching methodology, purification kriyas, mudras, mantras chanting, bandhas, Ayurveda and meditation. Besides these main topics our team is also passionate about sharing with you the experience and teachings of
- Yoga Nidra (Level I, II and III)
- Various yogic breathing techniques
- Airport pick-up
- 28 nights accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals daily
- Yogic cleansing
- Yogic anatomy
- Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga
- Asana adjustment
- Mantra meditation
- 300-hour Yoga teacher certification
- Training on communication skills and running your own Yoga workshop
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM ONE OF A KIND
OPENING FIRE CEREMONY
- We start this one month long yoga journey with a fire ceremony according to the traditional yogic culture.
DIRECT TEACHINGS FROM SINCERE EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- Jiva Yoga Yoga focuses on providing you with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from their beloved teachers.
- The teachers are not only rich in knowledge, they are teaching from their own experience in yoga, meditation and often strong sadhana.
IMPLEMENTATION IN MODERN LIFE STYLE
- We have a team of experienced teachers who have learnt from Traditional Masters and Guru’s who shared their teachings adapted to the modern person’s needs and necessities.
DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF ASANAS
- Besides teaching yoga asanas you will also learn the effect of some asanas on mind patterns. This will enable you to change habits and certain mind patterns and help other people in your teachings.
YOGA AS AN ALTERNATIVE THERAPY
- In the 300 hrs Yoga Training you will learn how to apply Yoga tools for therapeutic use
Ayurveda is a more than 10,000-year-old system of natural healing that has its origins in the Vedic culture of India. Although suppressed during years of foreign occupation, Ayurveda has been enjoying a major resurgence in both its native land and throughout the World. Both Tibetan medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine have their roots in Ayurveda. Early Greek medicine also embraced many concepts originally described in the classical Ayurvedic medical texts dating back several thousands of years. During the course you will explore the following aspects of this amazing healing art:-
- Ayurvedic Philosophy & History
- Exploring doshas and the elements
- Diagnostic techniques of imbalance and disease
- Pathology of disease
- Body constitutions
- Balancing the doshas
- Ayurvedic diet
- Daily habits to balance energies
- Prevention and maintenance of health.
AN INSPIRING AND WELCOMING COMMUNITY
- Every teacher and staff member of Jiva Yoga is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for you. We are a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It is a community built on love, enthusiasm, and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Outline
DAILY SCHEDULE OF 300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
|Pranayama||07:00 – 08:00|
|Hatha Yoga||08:15 – 09:30|
|Breakfast||09:30 – 10:30|
|Philosophy||11:00 – 12:00|
|Lunch||12:30 – 13:30|
|Anatomy||15:00 – 16:00|
|Tea/Coffee/Juice||16:00 – 16:30|
|Ashtanga Yoga||17:00 – 18:30|
|Meditation||19:00 – 20:00|
|Dinner||20:15 – 21:00|
Dates & Fees for 300 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh:-
|Dates||Twin Share Room||Private Room||Book Now|
|2 Mar 2023 – 30 Mar 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Apr 2023 – 30 Apr 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 May 2023 – 30 May 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Jun 2023 – 30 Jun 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Jul 2023 – 30 Jul 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Aug 2023 – 30 Aug 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Sep 2023 – 30 Sep 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Oct 2023 – 30 Oct 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Nov 2023 – 30 Nov 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Dec 2023 – 30 Dec 2023||$1650||$1850||Book Now|
|2 Jan 2024 – 30 Jan 2024||$1650||$1850||Book Now|