Jiva Yoga Academy offers 100 Hour Yoga Course In Rishikesh , India which is suitable for yoga practitioners of all levels. The Yoga school in India is open for anyone who wants to embark on their teaching career or further their personal practice. The teacher training course will cover traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga poses and sequences, accompanied by teaching of ancient yogic practices of Pranayama (breathing techniques), Ayurveda, Philosophy, Ashtanga Yoga, Meditation and Anatomy. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Yoga Alliance, USA certification in your name. Your certification will have a lifelong validity, allowing you to teach yoga worldwide.
We are more than sure that you will enjoy learning with us. Our well educated teachers are ready to help you every time. It will be an unforgettable experience for you because we treat all our students like family members. All our teachers will explain you simplified lessons in various subjects that lead to the better understanding of yogic life style.
Why 100 hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh at Jiva?
- If you have booked a course with us but due to some reasons you are not able to attend it, then you can join any other available course within one year calendar.
- The course follows high-quality standards by including subjects such as asanas, pranayama, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle and other time-honored yoga techniques.
- You will be guided by traditional yogis who have mastered their practice and have shared the yogic lifestyle with hundreds of students worldwide.
- During this 100 Hour Yoga Course you will have three daily fresh made vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and chai/tea/coffee included in the price. The food is prepared compleatly hygienical with fresh vegetables and fruits.
- We offer comfortable accommodation and the rooms are equipped with necessary services. Along with those, there are facilities like running hot shower, air conditioner and other activities that make the stay comfortable. The venue comprises all modern amenities.
What’s included in this 100 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh?
- Jiva Yoga Academy offers 14 Days Private/shared Accommodation with your own attached bathroom.
- Daily three meals and chai/coffee/tea, that is well balanced for the yogic lifestyle and made from fresh, local, nutritious and seasonal foods.
- Yoga materials (yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti, notebook, textbook)
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Yoga Alliance Certificate.
- Pick up from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant).
What will you learn in this 100 hour Yoga TTC?
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over 50 asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment. How to become flexible through adjustment? You will learn benefits, precautions, methodology and correction of asanas in this class.
- Teaching Methodologies: Learn how to motivate your students by teaching in allusively to the range of abilities that you are faced with. Proper demonstration of a Yoga practice and proper way to instruct and guide a lesson.
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequencing of classes and conduct a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment. You will learn how to manage and balance the energy flow of the students.
Course syllabus for 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training:-
- Ayurvedic Philosophy & History
- Exploring doshas and the elements
- Diagnostic techniques of imbalance and disease
- Pathology of disease
- Body constitutions
- Balancing the doshas
- Ayurvedic diet
- Daily habits to balance energies
- Prevention and maintenance of health
- Sun salutation
- Moon salutation
- Parsvakonasna 1
- Virbhadrasana 1
- Virbhadrasana 2
- Shashank asana
- Raj kapotasana
- Pranayama’s introduction
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Nadi shodhan pranayam
- Anulom vilom pranayam
- Bhramari parnayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Shitkari pranayam
- Shitali pranayama
- Surya bhedi pranayama
- Nervous system
- Bodily system
- Digestive system
- Circulatory system
- Respiratory system
- Endrocrinr system
- Skeletar system
- Muscular system
- Joint Movement
- Muscle functions
- Sun Salutation A
- Sun Salutation B
- Padangusth asana
- Padahasth asana
- Utthita Trikon asana
- Parivrtta Trikon asana
- Utthita Parsvakon asana
- Parivrtta Parsvakon asana
- Prasarita Padottan asana A B C & D
- Parsvottan asana
- Eka Padangusth asana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padmottan asana
- Utkat asana
- Virabhadr asana A & B
- Dand asana
- Paschimottan asana A B C & D
- What is yoga?
- Patanjali yoga sutra
- Karma yoga
- Bhakti yoga
- Sankhya yoga
- Raj yoga
- Nada yoga
- Hatha yoga
- Gyan yoga
- Three heterodox scripture
- Six orthodox scripture
- Four vedas
- Five bodies
- Mantras explanation
- How to control the mind
- How to karma work
- Silence practice
- Ajapa jap
- Developing concentration
- Rubber neti
Accommodation during Yoga 100 hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India:-
Forthcoming 100 hour YTTC Dates & Fees:-
|Dates||TwinShare Room||Private Room||Booking|
|2 Oct 2022 – 15 Oct 2022||$640||$740||Book Now|
|2 Nov 2022 – 15 Nov 2022||$600||$700||Book Now|
|4 Jan 2023 – 18 Jan 2023||$600||$700||Book Now|
|2 Feb 2023 – 15 Feb 2023||$640||$740||Book Now|
|2 Mar 2023 – 15 Mar 2023||$640||$740||Book Now|
|2 Apr 2023 – 15 Apr 2023||$640||$740||Book Now|
|2 May 2023 – 15 May 2023||$640||$740||Book Now|
|2 Jun 2023 – 15 Jun 2023||$640||$740||Book Now|
|2 Jul 2023 – 15 Jul 2023||$640||$740||Book Now|
Course schedule for 100 hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India:-
|Pranayama||07:00 – 08:00|
|Hatha Yoga||08:15 – 09:30|
|Breakfast||09:30 – 10:30|
|Philosophy||11:00 – 12:00|
|Lunch||12:30 – 13:30|
|Anatomy||15:00 – 16:00|
|Tea/Cofee/Juice||16:00 – 16:30|
|Ashtanga Yoga||17:00 – 18:30|
|Meditation||19:00 – 20:00|
|Dinner||20:15 – 21:00|