100 Hour Yoga Course
Jiva Yoga Academy offers 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training in India at Rishikesh which is suitable for yoga practitioners of all levels. The TTC course is open for anyone who wants to embark on their teaching career or further their personal practice. The teacher training course will cover traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga poses and sequences, accompanied by teaching of ancient yogi practices of Pranayama(breathing techniques), Meditation and Anatomy.
Upon completion of the course, you will recieve a Yoga Alliance USA certification in your name. Your certification will have a lifelong validity, allowing you to teach yoga worldwide.
Why Join Jiva Yoga Academy?
- The course follows high quailty standards by including subjects such as asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle and other time-honoured yoga techniques.
- You will be guided by traditional yogis who have mastered their practice, and have shared the yogic lifestyle with hundreds of students worldwide.
- Three daily freshly made vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and chai, tea, cofee or fresh juice are included in the price. The food is fully prepared hygienically and the vegetables are organic.
- We offer comfortable accommodation, the rooms are equipped with basic and luxury services. Along with those, there are facilities like running hot shower, and other activities that make the stay comfortable. The institute comprises of all the modern amenities.
- 12 Nights Private Accommodation with your own private bathroom.
- All daily meals, that are well balanced for the yogic lifestyle and made from local, nutritous and seasonal foods.
- Yoga materials (yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti, notebook, textbook)
- According to availability weekend excursions, it can be trekking, waterfalls, local sightseeing or your free day.
- Free WiFi
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Pick up from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant)
What Will You Learn?
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over 100 asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Teaching Methodolgies: Learn how to motivate your students by teacinginclusiveky to the range of abilities that you are faced with.
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequencing of classes and conduct a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment.
- Sun salutation
- Moon salutation
- Parsvakonasna 1
- Virbhadrasana 1
- Virbhadrasana 2
- Shashank asana
- Raj kapotasana
Pranayama improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind, it is ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga.
- Pranayama’s introduction
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Shitali pranayama
- Surya bhedi pranayama
Students will learn muscles, bones, fasica and joint movement of the body, and how it apply to movement of the body from asana to asana. The proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice.
- Nervous system
- Bodily system
- Digestive system
- Circulatory system
- Respiratory system
- Endrocrinr system
- Skeletar system
- Muscular system
- Joint Movement
- Muscle functions
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mantal and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching self realization, during this course we will focus following point.
- Silence practice
- Ajapa jap
- Developing concentration
During this course we will focus following point.
- What is yoga?
- Patanjali yoga sutra
- Karma yoga
- Bhakti yoga
- Sankhya yoga
- Raj yoga
- Nada yoga
- Hatha yoga
- Gyan yoga
- Three heterodox scripture
- Six orthodox scripture
- Four vedas
- Five bodies
- Mantras explanation
- How to control the mind
- How to karma work
- Rubber neti
- Sun Salutation A
- Sun Salutation B
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D
- Eka Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
|Pranayama||06:30 AM – 07:30 AM|
|Hatha Yoga||08:00 AM – 09:30 AM|
|Breakfast||09:30 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Philosophy||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Lunch||12:30 PM – 01:30 PM|
|Anatomy||03:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
|Tea/Cofee/Juice||04:00 PM – 04:30 PM|
|Ashtanga Yoga||05:00 PM – 06:30 PM|
|Meditation||07:00 PM – 08:00 PM|
|Dinner||08:15 PM – 09:00 PM|
|Course Dates||Course Fee|
|1 December – 13 December||850 USD|
|5 January – 12 January||850 USD|
|3 February – 15 February||850 USD|
|3 March – 15 March||850 USD|
|3 April – 15 April||850 USD|