Jiva Yoga Academy offers 100 hours Yoga Course which is suitable for yoga practitioners of all levels. The Yoga school in India is open for anyone who wants to embark on their teaching career or further their personal practice. The teacher training course will cover traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga poses and sequences, accompanied by teaching of ancient yogic practices of Pranayama (breathing techniques), Meditation and Anatomy. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Yoga Alliance, USA certification in your name. Your certification will have a lifelong validity, allowing you to teach yoga worldwide.
We are more than sure that you will enjoy learning with us. Our well educated teachers are ready to help you every time. It will be an unforgettable experience for you because we treat all our students like family members. All our teachers will explain you simplified lessons in various subjects that lead to the better understanding of yogic life style.
Why Join Jiva Yoga Academy?
- If you have booked a course with us but due to some reasons you are not able to attend it, then you can join any other available course within one year calendar.
- The course follows high-quality standards by including subjects such as asanas, pranayama, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle and other time-honored yoga techniques.
- You will be guided by traditional yogis who have mastered their practice and have shared the yogic lifestyle with hundreds of students worldwide.
- During this 100 Hour Yoga Course you will have three daily fresh made vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and chai/tea/coffee included in the price. The food is prepared compleatly hygienical with fresh vegetables and fruits.
- We offer comfortable accommodation and the rooms are equipped with necessary and luxury services. Along with those, there are facilities like running hot shower and other activities that make the stay comfortable. The venue comprises all modern amenities.
- Jiva Yoga Academy offers 13 Days Private Accommodation with your own private bathroom.
- Daily three meals and chai/coffee/tea, that is well balanced for the yogic lifestyle and made from fresh, local, nutritious and seasonal foods.
- Yoga materials (yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti, notebook, textbook)
- According to availability weekend excursions, like trekking, waterfalls, local sightseeing.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Yoga Alliance Certificate.
- Pick up from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) at a fair rate.
What Will You Learn?
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over 50 asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment. How to become flexible through adjustment? You will learn benefits, precautions, methodology and correction of asanas in this class.
- Teaching Methodologies: Learn how to motivate your students by teaching in allusively to the range of abilities that you are faced with.
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequencing of classes and conduct a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment
- Sun salutation
- Moon salutation
- Parsvakonasna 1
- Virbhadrasana 1
- Virbhadrasana 2
- Shashank asana
- Raj kapotasana
Pranayama improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind, it is ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga.
- Pranayama’s introduction
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Shitali pranayama
- Surya bhedi pranayama
Anatomy & Physiology
Students will learn muscles, bones, fasica and joint movement of the body, and how it apply to movement of the body from asana to asana. The proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice.
- Nervous system
- Bodily system
- Digestive system
- Circulatory system
- Respiratory system
- Endrocrinr system
- Skeletar system
- Muscular system
- Joint Movement
- Muscle functions
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching self realization, during this course we will focus following point.
- Silence practice
- Ajapa jap
- Developing concentration
During this course we will focus following point.
- What is yoga?
- Patanjali yoga sutra
- Karma yoga
- Bhakti yoga
- Sankhya yoga
- Raj yoga
- Nada yoga
- Hatha yoga
- Gyan yoga
- Three heterodox scripture
- Six orthodox scripture
- Four vedas
- Five bodies
- Mantras explanation
- How to control the mind
- How to karma work
- Rubber neti
- Sun Salutation A
- Sun Salutation B
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D
- Eka Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
Course Schedule For 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
|Pranayama||06:30 – 07:30|
|Hatha Yoga||08:00 – 09:30|
|Breakfast||09:30 – 10:30|
|Philosophy||11:00 – 12:00|
|Lunch||12:30 – 13:30|
|Anatomy||15:00 – 16:00|
|Tea/Cofee/Juice||16:00 – 16:30|
|Ashtanga Yoga||17:00 – 18:30|
|Meditation||19:00 – 20:00|
|Dinner||20:15 – 21:00|
Forthcoming 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Fees
|3 September – 15 September 2021||$600||Book Now|
|3 October 2021 – 15 October 2021||$600||Book Now|
|3 November 2021 – 15 November 2021||$600||Book Now|
|1 December 2021 – 13 December 2021||$600||Book Now|
|5 January 2022 – 17 January 2022||$600||Book Now|
|3 February 2022 – 15 February 2022||$800||Book Now|
|3 March 2022 – 15 March 2022||$800||Book Now|
|3 April 2022 – 15 April 2022||$800||Book Now|
|3 May 2022 – 15 May 2022||$800||Book Now|