It is a great experience to have 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India and Jiva Yoga Academy is a unique place for that. This Yoga Teacher Training specifically designed for students looking to immerse themselves in an all-inclusive exploration of yoga.
This 200 Hour Yoga TTC Course in India incorporates key elements of our most popular courses – Hatha and Ashtanga – and combines them with studies of Ayurveda to provide students a holistic and empowering journey towards the inner self.
By completing this course, you will be able to teach yoga and offer your future students basic insights to balancing the doshas, correct eating habits for the body types and how to bring the body back into homeostasis through natural means.
This 200 hour yoga Teacher Training in India, with holistic, traditional teachings of the sacred yogic path at our core, our objective is to deliver an authentic yoga experience to students and help transform them into certified teachers, as well as experienced and passionate yoga practitioners.
Our comprehensive training courses are conducted by highly experienced and dedicated yoga masters who seek to infuse real traits of a yogi in those who come to practice and study yoga at Jiva Yoga Academy. We believe in sharing the yoga system in a way that brings proper balance between the bodies, minds and souls of our students so that they may bring more happiness, stability and peace into their lives.
As a student of our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, you will have the opportunity to fully embrace the ancient lifestyle of the yogic path through in-depth exploration of yoga. Your physical practice will be accompanied by traditional teachings of ancient yogi practices of Pranayama, Meditation, Shatkarmas and Anatomy, taking you on a holistic, spiritual path to uncovering the secrets within.
This course is Yoga Alliance Certified (USA). Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate in your name with a life-long validity, allowing you to teach yoga worldwide.This is an all-inclusive 26 days course. If you don’t have the chance to spend one month with us, we also offer the possibility to do the same in two different parts, for that have a look our 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Why Join Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
- If you have booked course with us but due to some reasons you are not able to join the course then you can join any other next course within one year calendar.
- By providing the ultimate blend of yoga styles with practical healing techniques from Ayurveda.
- The course follows high-quality standards by including subjects such as asanas, pranayamas, mantra chanting, meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle and other time-honored yoga techniques,.
- This course will enable you to develop your own unique teaching style that will set you apart from the rest.
- Our teachers are highly skilled in adapting their lessons to suit your ability – so if you are just starting on your yoga path, or your are already an advanced practitioner looking to expand your knowledge, this course is for you. You can meet our teachers and have a taste on how they work a booking a private online class with them.
- Three daily freshly made vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and chai/tea/Coffee are included in the price. The food is fully prepared hygienically with fresh vegetables.
- Jiva Yoga school in Rishikesh offer comfortable accommodation, the rooms are equipped with basic and luxury services. Along with those, there are facilities running hot shower and other activities that make the stay comfortable. The institute comprises of all the modern amenities.
What’s included In 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
- Jiva Yoga Academy offers 26 Days Private and shared base accommodation with different prices.
- All daily three meals(breakfast, Lunch, Supper) and chai/coffee/tea, that are well balanced for the yogic lifestyle and made from local, nutritious and seasonal foods.
- Yoga materials like yoga mat, Neti pot, rubber Neti, notebook, textbook.
- According to availability weekend excursions, it can be trekking, waterfalls, local sightseeing, Ganga Aarti, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Pick up from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) with a minimum price.
Accommodation & Meal For 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
What Will You Learn In 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over 50 asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture, how can you be more flexible through adjustment. You will learn benefits, precautions, methodology and correction of asanas in this class.
- Teaching Methodologies: Principles of demonstration, observing, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, voice projection, floor presence. The student’s process of learning, planning and structuring a class, alignment and hands-on-adjustments, dealing with injuries and safety precautions.
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequences of classes, marks of a good teacher, demonstration, individual care of each student, proper alignment and conducting a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment.
Detailed Course Content of 200 Hour Teacher Training
- Sun salutation
- Moon salutation
- Parsvakonasna 1
- Parsvakonasna 2
- Parivaritparsvakonasana 1
- Parivaritparsvakonasana 2
- Virbhadrasana 1
- Virbhadrasana 2
- VirBhadrasana 3
- Hast uttanasana
- Pad hastasana
- Ashvasanchalan asana
- Ashtangnamaskara asana
- Shashank asana
- Raj kapotasana
Ayurveda is more than 10,000-year-old system of natural healing that has its origins in the Vedic culture of India. Although suppressed during years of foreign occupation, Ayurveda has been enjoying a major resurgence in both its native land and throughout the World. Both Tibetan medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine have their roots in Ayurveda. Early Greek medicine also embraced many concepts originally described in the classical Ayurvedic medical texts dating back several thousands of years. During the course you will explore the following aspects of this amazing healing art:
- Ayurvedic Philosophy & History
- Exploring doshas and the elements
- Diagnostic techniques of imbalance and disease
- Pathology of disease
- Pulse readings
- Body constitutions
- Balancing the doshas
- Ayurvedic diet
- Daily habits to balance energies
- Prevention and maintenance of health
- Sun Salutation A
- Sun Salutation B
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D
- Eka Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana
- JanuSirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- SuptaPadangusthasana A & B
A highly powerful and liberating practice, Meditation is one of the most important aspects of yoga. Whilst meditation has become a widely known term, travelling the path and achieving true meditation is often difficult for many. Learn how to establish a meaningful practice for yourself and how to teach this to others. During the course, many facets of Meditation will be explored:
- What is Meditation
- ‘How To’
- Practical Tips
- Yoga Nidra
- Chakra Meditation
- Guided Practice
During this course we focus on the following points..
- What is yoga?
- Patanjali Yoga sutras
- Ashtanga Yoga..
- Different Yoga Paths..
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Sankhya Yoga
- Three heterodox scriptures
- Six orthodox scriptures
- About four vedas
- About five bodies
- Mantras explanation
- About Bhagavat Gita
- Jala neti
- Rubber neti
- Shankha prakshalana
- Laghu shankha prakshalana
- Kunjar kriya
- Vyaghra kriya
- Basati kriya
Pranayama improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind, it is ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga.
- Pranayama’s introduction
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Shitali pranayama
- Surya bhedi pranayama
Students will learn muscles, bones, fascia, and joint movement of the body, and how it applies to movement of the body from asana to asana. The proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. You will focus on the following points:*Nervous system
Course Schedule For 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
|Pranayama||06:30 – 07:30|
|Hatha Yoga||08:00 – 09:30|
|Breakfast||09:30 – 10:30|
|Philosophy||11:00 – 12:00|
|Lunch||12:30 – 13:30|
|Anatomy||15:00 – 16:00|
|Tea/Cofee/Juice||16:00 – 16:30|
|Ashtanga Yoga||17:00 – 18:30|
|Meditation||19:00 – 20:00|
|Dinner||20:15 – 21:00|
Forthcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Fees
|Dates||Shared Room||Private Room|
|3 September – 28 September 2021||$800||$1000|
|3 October 2021 – 28 October 2021||$800||$1000|
|3 November 2021 – 28 November 2021||$800||$1000|
|1 December 2021 – 24 December 2021||$800||$1000|
|5 January 2022 – 30 January 2022||$800||$1000|
|3 February 2022 – 28 February 2022||$900||$1200|
|3 March 2022 – 28 March 2022||$900||$1200|
|3 April 2022 – 28 April 2022||$900||$1200|
|3 May 2022 – 28 May 2022||$900||$1200|